Friday, October 19, 2007

"You have to blog this"

I was asking Matias where Blooms Crossing was because I just found out about a woman who has a salon in her basement & I would like to give her a try since I am officially not fond of this haircut I recently got.

I told him why & said that I wasn't thrilled with the haircut & he questioned me on why not - "it's not meant to styled, it's a kid cut" & I mulled it over cause maybe this mini-mullet is all the rage today with some age group that I no longer belong to AND the stylist was on the younger side of 20something SO maybe I just needed my Mom Cut & not Kid Cut. But his statement continued to puzzle me so I asked him what he meant by that...his said "his hair cut is a typical..." and I cut him off right there cause HELLO, I'M TALKING ABOUT MY HAIR!

He got a good laugh at himself & told me I had to blog about it.

No comments: