Friday, October 12, 2007

More Officialness

I got my own arl.org email address this week :)

Mainly so I could kick ass & take names all while looking Official and everything. And work is going well, probably getting ready to take on more hours/work and all but that's quite nice seeing as for 3 weeks I only billed a little over 11 hours! D'oh! I was hoping for more like 15 a week at the most but I know we are ramping up slowly so not to overwhelm me, which I do apprecaite :) And then I know there will be days like today where the Fellow doesn't sleep until 2pm and then only for an hour while I have a v. important deadline to meet that involves Senators & Lobbying and oh my, aren't I doing important work?!!?

Thankfully, I got my work done in that hours' time & managed to shovel some food in my mouth while watching 15 minutes of GH before going up to get the Mad Teefer.

No comments: