Friday, October 12, 2007

At least he stopped snoring.

How come on every.single.other.night. Matias can stay up till all hours but come Friday, he's on the couch, zonked out, SNORING.

And I'm sitting here with my wine (no seltzer, the bastard drank it all at dinner), playing around with StoryBooks, checking my emails for the eleventy-millionth time kind of waiting to do something. Anything. The TV isn't even on.

And he's asleep. And has been for over 2 hours.

But at least now he stopped snoring.

3 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

the snoring couch man - is that a genetic predisposition in men do you think?!?!?

jennifer said...

Is it a genetic disposition for me to want to kick him in the shins too? Drives me crazy. THEN he stayed up till after 3am the next night! GRRR!

Christina Schmidt said...

hehe OMG that is SO my husband too... hmm, maybe it is a genetic thing and most likely we are hard wire to kick in the shins too ;)