Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Crazy is back.

Every time Liam got his X Month Picture taken, I put it in a new frame on the mantel & then we put the old ones on his "gallery" in his room. We got his one year pictures back right before the Nissan show & I distinctly remember taking one of him down & stowing it somewhere. The point of that sentence is the somewhere. Once again, I have misplaced something & it's driving me crazy. I've looked in all my usual places, of course. Even took pictures out of frames and checked to make sure I didn't re-use a frame without remembering.

I cannot find it. It's driving me a little mad. I think someone was here with me when I took it down - LeNelle or mom - got any ideas? It's not with his 8x10 one & it's the one of him with his hand in his mouth cause the cowboy one is on my little perch by the computer...

No comments: