Friday, October 12, 2007

Mullet?

I got a haircut this past weekend & I'm not real sure if I like it or not. It's kind of reminding me of a mullet, but not quite. There's really not much to it, just some layers, but it's not really doing anything even when I do have the chance to blow dry it and "style" it.

So I'm really not sure if I like it. And I'm not one to go back and have someone "fix" it plus I got it cut by a new hairdresser in NC since our old new one got knocked up by her miner boyfriend (miner as in coal miner not minor as in underage) from WV and moved there.

Maybe I should have known I wouldn't be crazy for it when my new person said "oh Michelle just moved there" when I answered that I live in VIRGINIA - cause HELLO, West Virgina is NOT Virginia! Maybe she thought I would fit in more with a mini-mullet?

No comments: