Monday, September 24, 2007

Things Accomplished Today!

Been a busy productive morning so far:

  1. cleaned kitchen
  2. sliced up Liam's strawberries & kiwis
  3. took care of child
  4. swept floor
  5. cleaned out highchair - then did #4!
  6. picked up toys
  7. took shower
  8. ate breakfast
  9. did WorkWork
  10. uploaded pictures to order from Snapfish for 2005 album
  11. made Target list
  12. made this weeks' To Do List
  13. day dreamed about moving to NC
  14. thought of ways to lure Nana here this weekend
  15. procrastinated finishing my laundry by posting this

4 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

Love the new photo!

Also I love the list "took care of #4" again... Spaced repetition is SO important in this world!

jennifer said...

Also - Lured Nana here this weekend is completed ;) It's really not that tough though, all I did was give him the phone & let him "leave a message"!

jennifer said...

AND - that picture is from 2005's birthday celebration :) found it (again) while uploading the pictures!

Christina Schmidt said...

I need to get a photo like that!!! I have not had a good martini style drink since my friend, Annie's wedding in 2003?!