Saturday, September 1, 2007

I've crossed The Line

Last night while enjoying a glass of wine outside on my lovely deck, with my lovely husband I said something I would have BET money on that I never, ever would have thought to cross my lips.

"I just cannot get over how fabulous my begonias are looking"

And then the minivan side door slide open, three women wearing sweater sets with pearls, leaped out in their sensible shoes & fabulous Mom Cut hair and handed me my Officially Suburanized Membership Card & invited me to a play date.




(but seriously, the begonias look FABULOUS!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you mad me laugh out loud! I really needed that. Thanks Love Mom

jennifer said...

Did you laugh so hard (and outloud?!!?) that you got your panties moist??

Anonymous said...

No I didn't laugh that hard but it was much bigger than a chuckle!Love Mom

Christina Schmidt said...

That is funny!!! I feel the same way all the time - the official suburban mom card - I like it! I suppose there are worse things!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!