Friday, September 14, 2007

Procrastination Central

I'm stealing a meme that no one tagged me for but since I'm slightly putting off getting all my stuff gathered up for my Prince William County Moms of Multiples Club (PWCMOMC for short!) vendor & yard sale, I figured I would amuse y'all with 6 Quirks About Me and then insist y'all follow suit...

1) I don't like my food to touch. And if I run out of room on my plate, I'll either get a salad plate for the "spill over" or just eat what I have and go get what I was missing the first plate around. That basically means I don't like casseroles. And buffets can be difficult for me.

2)I cannot handle raw meat.

[wow. these could really turn into Weird Food Issue Quirks...]

3) I only print, I do not know how to write cursive.

4) I don't like making left turns against traffic (no light OR arrow) but even more so I don't like crossing ALL lanes of traffic to cut across. Usually, I will turn right then make a U-turn at the next chance I get.

5) I have to put my right shoe on first. Sometimes I nearly even fall over/lose my balance if I forget and put my left shoe on first.

6) Sometimes I put things on my existing To Do Lists that I've already completed just so I can check them off.

No comments: