Friday, September 28, 2007

Rolling my eyes

So we have this community yard sale tomorrow & I am putting out a bunch of "vintage" and "oldies but goodies" CM stuff, right?

I need a table brought down from the living room/crop room to put out in the driveway so I can sell my wares, right?

I asked Matias and said please and didn't get a response which is 110% typical. It can usually mean two things - 1) he heard me & will do it or 2) he didn't hear me and I'll have to ask again.

So, I 'asked' again & by 'asked' I mean I said "I need you to bring a table downstairs for me tonight" & he said, "I'm not your fork lift, you can at least ask me & not just demand it of me". Bless his little heart. I suppose option 2 occurred and he never heard me ask him politely and properly the first time. So I asked him politely again. Now, let's see what happens...let's see if he "remembers" to bring a table down for me tonight ;)

No comments: