Saturday, March 3, 2007

Watch it, I'm on a roll

Only 9 months later & I just unpacked the four boxes that got putstuffed into our bedroom closet.

That leaves only ONE box to unpack. And for some reason that's been sitting in the dining room & I think it's my snow globes.

At least I know where I'm going to put them, which honestly has been a huge part of the not unpacking them issue...cause why unpack them if I have no clue where I'm going to put them?

Did that convince you? cause it sure as hell worked for me.

Good thing we are staying here another year.

In other boring home news, I bought some new baskets (5 set for $11.99 at AC Moore) for Liam's "things"...new book basket, new basket for his farm blocks, new basket for his dirty bibs, new basket for his little things lying around & new basket for his toys that live in front of the fireplace...starting to feel organized about keeping that stuff under control too.

But, I really like that our bedroom is feeling more "homey" even though it's only been a couple of hours, I liked the vibe I got when I just walked in a few minutes ago...cozy, warm, welcoming...

And I also added my purse lamp to our guest bathroom/Liam's bathroom & Matias went in there (he hates that lamp) and I could hear the TSK from the other room. Oh well, I think it's really cute & it adds a little something to that bathroom that is just so boring and dull. But I'm to blame for that since I have not done anything to it at all beyond get the brown towels I wanted.

I added a few things to the guest room too...and I have further plans for that also with stuff from around the house...and I honestly, just now, got another AWESOME idea for that room! YAY!

I'm finally going to put my snowmen away - even though we still have some snow on the ground, I'm getting a little tired of looking at 'em ;) Plus, I have my Easter stuff to pull out - for Liam's sake, of course!

And lord, speaking of Easter stuff - even after my horrible Valentine's Day Card debacle, I could NOT resist the $1 bin of stamps at the craft store. So, I bought two for St. Patrick's Day & I am still brainstorming through ideas for them, although it's basically a done deal since the stamps are making it so easy to create an easy layout. RIGHT. Plus, I have green ink I need to use. RIGHT?

No comments: