Saturday, March 24, 2007

Friday Five - Saturday Morning Edition

1. favorite cereal and why? Honey Nut Cheerios - I'm not a real big cereal eater but I will have a bowl every now & then as a "filler"

2. what is the best thing about summer? Outside! And I'm hoping the pool! And yes, of course, Flip Flops!

3. would you rather have a slurpee or a milkshake? depends...BUT I think I've had more milkshakes in the past year than slurpees so...chocolate milkshake from In & Out it is! I'm bummed that Five Guys does not offer the shakes, or else I would get them from there :)

4. If you could be a member of any band/musical group, past or present, what band would it be and why? alrighty, easy one! DMB, I would be a Lovely Lady or cowbell player extraordinarie! Also, I would have loved to sing back up with Buffet OR Gladys Knight on Midnight Train to Georgia - move over Pips!

5. Who is your idol? What are they famous for? "idol" is a tough word...BUT mainly authors fall into this category for me - Douglas Coupland, Toni Morrison, Louise Edrich...to name a few...then my geeky side says Deep Throat & Woodward & Bernstein :)

No comments: