Friday, March 23, 2007

I REALLY have Issues

**Edited** I'm going to go through & mark off what's been accomplished.


I had to put Make a To Do List on my To Do List. Since my grandma & Aunt are coming for Easter we have to have the place in Master Guest Order, you know, so I have this list of missives that we HAVE TO get done. And I had to write myself a note to write the list down. I'm such a dork. Or would that be geek? Tough call.

And cause I know you are dying to see my To Do List here it is without further ado! Please note that M = Matias & J= Jen

  1. Clean fridge - M (he makes the mess he can clean it)
  2. Put snowmen away - J (yeah that's all me. but we had snow last weekend.)
  3. Winter dishes away - J (see above "excuse")
  4. Vacuum ENTIRE house - M (not just the bloody stairs)
  5. Dust all rooms - J (be sure to do this before M does #4)
  6. Clean bathrooms - J (although I should get M to clean that disgusting sticky spot all men leave on the seat...TMI?)
  7. Clean kitchen - J (seriously, I want it done right...)
  8. Basement CLEANED - M (all his)
  9. Baseboards dusted - J (you start spending as much time on the floor as I have lately & you begin to notice things you never noticed before)
  10. Pictures hung - M (because MY LORD we moved in here last MAY, hang the bloody pictures ALREADY)
  11. Walls cleaned - M (if you counted every time M ran into a wall with something you totally should NOT run into a new WHITE wall with, you would have to count really high.)
  12. Clean floors - J (Two Words - Hard & Wood)
  13. Laundry - J (Liam Laundry & Mommy Laundry - which, of course, also includes our linens and towels which we BOTH USE but only ON OF US EVER CLEANS THEM)

No comments: