Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snow Day!

Weather.com is STILL saying that we are only getting an inch of snow but I'm staring out my window at about 2 inches at the moment & it's HEAVY, THICK snow. I also watched my neighbor across the street spin out approximately 54037 times just trying to back into her drive way. Why she was trying to do that is anyone's guess...she actually went up and into the grass divider between her house & her neighbors...and then sideways about 10 times before just leaving her car where it sat in the drive. It's always fun to watch the people on our street try and get out when they should not be trying...

I'm just happy we own a shovel now! Turns out we might need that snow blower, mom. HA!

Liam LOVED watching the snow fall this morning & I think we are going to try and take him out in it if it stays this nice and fluffy.

I had to go on and cancel my Crop because I would not want anyone driving in this. My meeting got cancelled for tonight also because of the weather, I'm bummed to cause I was really looking forward to it with all the new products and things going on! So I'm going to try and get some pages completed today - I'm so close to finishing this album I can almost taste it!

No comments: