Monday, March 5, 2007

I'm so excited!

I finally finished my 2003 album!!

I have already organized, digitally, our Honeymoon pictures & ordered the first 1/2 of the trip! I have a Crop on Saturday here for the DCMMScrapClub group that I am a moderator for so I'm very excited to have NEW pictures to crop for a NEW album!

I'm going to use the Cottage Power Palette for a good number of the pages using the Idea Book that comes with the set & I'm also REALLY excited about using new products :)

And you know, after organizing & choosing the prints to go in the album I saw how happy & how much fun we were having & it made me smile.

THEN, I'm going to do a NYC album for our 2005 trip with my mom, sister & Aunt to see DMB and every corner of that city! THEN, I'm going to do a Babymoon album of our wonderful trip to Tahoe with my parents & my brother's family in 2006. THEN, in between all of this, I'm going to start Liam's album - there is SO much fantastic new stuff out for baby & little boy/little girl from Creative Memories that I cannot sit on it any longer, I need to break it out & start playing with it ASAP! THEN, I will start working on my pregnancy album which will cover 2005 in its entirety and of course 1/2 of 2006.

Actually I havent worked out those specifics as of yet because I just dont know how to organize a pregnancy that happened in Nov & a birth that happened in July with my general organizational process of doing a YEARLY album...I'll work that out when I come to it but I'm trying to eliminate "issues" by doing a separate NYC & Babymoon albums...

No comments: