Friday, March 23, 2007

Things I Love

I've got a blasted headache which is in turn making me cranky so in an attempt to lift my spirits without lifting any Spirits I'm going to ramble on about Things I Love. Is that ok with you?!?!!? Heh.

  1. My friendship with Christina - we have this strange, powerful connection that keeps bringing us together, regardless of the distance or length of time we've been apart. Before they trekked out for our wedding, I hadnt seen her since 93! And even then we ran into each other at the mall while I was getting my Timberlands for my Paris adventure...
  2. Amanda. This girl is SO bright & SO full of "good things". She got a 4.0 GPA for her college career. Only good things are coming her way! Especially her first trip to EUROPE!
  3. The health of Mystic & Monkey - Mystic is pushing 14 1/2 years & Monkey turns FIVE next month! They are my Boyfriend & my Protector & I love them to death.
  4. My mom. She's my best friend. And I love spending time with her & Liam.
  5. My husband. For caring about the safety of our child & not fighting me on lowering his mattress or getting baby gates and for being excited about clothes shopping for our son.
  6. Spring. Goes without saying, I suppose
  7. My car. I do love my car. And she just got a buttload of repairs done on her & now she's running puurrrfectly.

No comments: