Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wowzers

I got my bathing suit yesterday & it's a keeper but my "baby" boobs also seem to be here to stay as well!

I'm not a very big fan, no pun intended, of the large boobs & I tend to wear clothes that don't really let y'all know that they might be bigger than they appear (like car mirrors!!) but you really cannot get away with that in a plunging bathing suit. WOW.

And also? The other day I had a pre-pregnancy fitted tank on & it FIT yet The Girls were just about resting on my [second] chin. I didn't feel quite comfortable going to the pediatrician with The Girls hanging out so I changed BUT I *think* I mightcould get away with it out on Date Night...which we don't ever have so I suppose I will not be wearing that shirt again ;)

And if it's not TMI on top of the already confessed TMI - for the record I am wearing my mom's bras that she has handed down to me - usually for comfort reasons. So yeah. the boobs. wow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I almost wet my pants laughing, b/c it's my reality now too!!

Anonymous said...

i could have written that post...

buy new bras! it helps you accepting the new girls. at least, it worked for me... a little.