Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Flowers!


My biggest pot with some flowers I cannot remember the name of & Petunias!


My flower box with the same cannot remember name flowers & Begonias! These are the ones who committed Mass Suicide...


Another larger pot with only 3 of the cannot remember names of flowers in it - I think I'm going to get some more little guys to put in there!

My mom also got me GARDENING GLOVES for Mother's Day ;) She's also bringing us 3 tiny little tomato plants when they visit in two weeks for Huey & Tony Bennett!

I got a lovely pink geranium for the front to go with the red one - it was only $5 at the Farmer's Market! I want to transfer those into nicer, bigger containers & get them out of the store ones they came in...

We also have sunflower seeds to plant for Liam & I maybe have to replant the Mass Suiciders since I don't think I replanted them with enough soil.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

They're Celosia. Chris' favorite when we go to the famer's market every year to pick out flowers!