Friday, May 4, 2007

Things I Did Last Weekend!

I was very busy & got a lot of good stuff done so I thought I would virtually pat myself on the back :)

Besides CDN taxes I also got the following done:

  • went to Lowes & bought a freezer for the garage - hopefully Matias won't bring a whole cow home or something!
  • bought PLANTS TO POT! My Very First Time ever potting anything! Then on Monday they committed mass suicide so I had to repot them - they seem to be doing ok though
  • Cleaned the entire house (minus our bedroom)
  • Got all ready for my Memoranza on Sunday
  • Sunday I held my Memoranza and completed about 15 pages (!) of our Honeymoon album & also completed a whole other album (cannot talk about it since it is a surprise)
  • Organized a mess load of photos in my Memory Manager software then realized I was running it off of my C Drive & was now running low on disk space. Whoops. If I transfer it (need help from CM for that) to my D Drive I will not have that problem as I have 12 gigs of space on there & only 200 MB left on the other. Whoops.
  • Printed off pictures of Liam after editing them myself in my Memory Manager software (LOVE IT!) for his frames that go in his room. I changed them all to black & white & cropped a bunch of them so that the picture was more "Liam Centric" but still a 4x6!
  • I think somewhere in there I made Liam's apples...still haven't taken them out of the ice trays yet though...kind of waiting for room to clear up after Matias takes Our Food out of there & transfers it to the new freezer!
This weekend we have fun stuff on tap also :)

  • My good girlfriend, Jennifer, whom I worked with at ASP is coming over tomorrow afternoon with her little girl so we can catch up :) YAY!!
  • Matias has a soccer game at 4pm
  • We are going to the Farmer's Market in Old Town to get some veggies for Liam Fellow & MEAT for us :) There's an organic farm that brings beef & another local farm that brings lamb, chicken, eggs, cheese...so we are very excited to go do that tomorrow morning!
  • We are going to start composting (thanks Nikki!) *soon* - we picked out the spot out back, now we need to get the materials at the local hardware store (Lowes doesn't carry composting kits so BOO HISS to them) & get composting
I also got Liam's 9 Month Updates all ready to go out now I just need the pictures cut & they will be dropped in the mail :)

No comments: