Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Dad

My dad is funny in the way that he clips out articles for me & sends them along...

the latest one I got was about warming up your car on cold mornings & more exactly why you do NOT have to do it anymore. The reason he sent this one along was so that I could alert my neighbors about it so that they might stop doing it for an hour starting at 6am & waking our entire household up. Well, to be clearer, waking them & Liam up since we are in the back of the house, we dont hear shit :)

Think I should make copies & tape it to the mailbox?

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

yes. omg and if comes across why trucks with loud mufflers should be banned, please pass that my way so I can tape that to several of my old and new neighbors mailboxes. THAT ROCKS! GO DAD! ;)

jennifer said...

totally thinking about it :)