Saturday, April 21, 2007

Just so you know

I can sit here and blog all night while listening/watching DMB. I can blather on about just about anything they do, say, look, touch, move, gesture.

"well I am swimming in your seas & in your oceans"

also, Matias has mentioned to me in a very cute, subtle Matias way that he "misses" having me around him in his office space/basement. We would normally always be together, listening to music, talking about music, bothering each other about this that & the other but now that my office is upstairs that has not been happening...sometimes we just sit on the veranda (front porch) and talk it all out but without the soundtrack of Our Life playing behind us & we both miss that.

and to quote Dave from earlier in the show (I had to write it on a post it note & stick it to my monitor) during Pig - "just look for love in here - no more hate"

No comments: