Saturday, November 3, 2007

Depressing thought for the day

I've been about 5 lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight for a while now & I think I've finally accepted that I must have been a Fat Ass PRIOR to getting pregnant cause 5 lbs. cannot make this big (no pun intended) of a difference in my body.

I'm still a size larger in pants, shirts are about the same but I'm not doing myself any favors by wearing them too large, and the boobs have stayed Post Liam size and I think they are here for the duration.

I think my shape has just been altered quite a bit due to the C-Section since most of the added mass is in that area and is quite different in, hmmm, appearance than my normal Fat Ass. I know it's only 5 lbs. and I should be happy with that (and I am) but it really just dawned on me today that I must not have looked that good to begin with, you know? And I have water weight to thank for these thoughts mostly because now I bloat during ovulation, PMS & MS whereas before I never really did so that's like a whopping 2 weeks out of the month that I'm bloated & disgusting in appearance AND feeling.

And there's your Moment of Crap for the Day...

2 comments:

Christina Schmidt said...

I am SO on the same dang page. I still have yet to accept this for fact but holy shit!

And yesterday I thought I would TRY to find some other pants because I am currently operating with four pairs of actual pants and three pairs of yoga type pants (not exactly work material... in fact if I think about not exactly wearing out in public material since I discovered recently one pair of these yoga type pants are really just pj pants.... OPPS!)

I went to Old Navy and tried on two pairs. They sucked and did not fit right but I caught sight of my cellulite... I ran screaming from the changing room.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!

jennifer said...

I'm sure my mom rues the day that she bought me those 4 pairs of yoga pants when I was pregnant. I don't think a week has past that I haven't worn one pair at least. Even I'm sick of them now! Maybe I just need some new ones though, eh? ;)

You do not EVER want to see me throw a fit in a dressing room. Thankfully, I have found a fit that works very well for me at Ann Taylor LOFT (on sale only) so I don't have too many problems anymore - just with the # on the tag ;)

Who the hell ever thought WE would be having this conversation??