Friday, February 23, 2007

6 Weird Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me


There’s a Meme going around & even though I don’t know anyone for them to “tag” me, I’m going to start it here and hope it gets amongst our friends! These are all things that I was thinking about/doing this morning…

  • I LOVE opening new things to use once I’ve used up its predecessor. And yesterday I got to do that for like about eleventy-seven things! Examples – new Wallflower (Fresh Linen scent), new face cleanser (the one SJP is advertising, I’m a sucker for anything SJP related it replaced the DOVE one), new foot cream (Bath & Body works Peppermint & Rosemary replacing Best Foot Forward Vanilla Chai Latte), new Lysol counter wipes (how exciting!), new birth control patch!
  • I MUST follow the same routine in the shower every time or else I might forget something – like rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. That routine is as follows – put shampoo in hair, shave, if I’m conditioning that day put conditioner in, wash body, wash face, rinse shampoo/conditioner, rinse body, rinse face.
  • I MUST follow the same routine while getting ready AFTER getting out of the shower or else I will forget to do something like put deodorant on. That routine is as follows – put toner on face, brush teeth, put deodorant on, put Chapstick on, put eye cream on, put underwear on, put lotion on, rub foot cream on, take towel off head and get dressed.
  • I MUST follow the same routine every morning when I come down stairs or, you guessed it, I will forget to do something like feed the cats. That routine is as follows – start coffee, feed cats, empty dishwasher, load dishwasher, clean hand wash only pots & pans, pour self cup of coffee & go have a smoke.
  • I have to wear socks in bed, even during the summer. I’m afraid that someone is going to grab me from under the bed and they cannot/will not if I’m wearing socks. And I cannot let my legs or arms hang over the bed – same person will grab me.
  • I have ‘waking dreams’ and I’ve had one my entire life where I will witness a plane explode in the sky & I will be close enough to go help rescue people & I will do that. I know it will eventually happen & I’m still planning on helping people to safety.
And that makes six, people! I’m sure there’s a ton more strange things about me but as you can see I am a creature of routine. It drives me from the time I wake up until I go to sleep…it’s no wonder to me where Liam gets it from!

No comments: