Sunday, July 29, 2007

New Hair, Bad Picture


I got my hair cut & colored on Friday - I know I told Matias about 60256 times that I was doing this but it was just in one ear & out the other so he was quite shocked yesterday when I showed up with rather shortish hair & no more gray!

I got honey highlights & an amber glaze to go with my new Katie Holmes inspired cut :) I "did" it yesterday & it turned out quite well but of course, nowhere near as well as when the stylist did it...

Here's a really bad photo of it - I was sitting on the kitchen floor at my parents, with no flash, taking it of myself with a ONE YEAR OLD (I'm not sure when I'll get over that, fyi) - so maybe you'll get a better idea of it though :)

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! I like it alot!

Anonymous said...

It looks great. You look younger and so full of energy.

jennifer said...

Matias said I could pass for "29" - but that's mainly his reaction for covering up all my gray :)