Sunday, December 16, 2007

The stockings were hung...

What I've, miraculously, gotten accomplished in the past 4 days! GO ME!

  1. Christmas tree is up & decorated - LeNelle came over for dinner last night & wanted to help decorate so it got done!
  2. Stockings up
  3. Snowman mantle done - complete with those white feather trees we got last year, Mom!
  4. Cards ordered, addressed & mostly stamped!
  5. Shopping done! Minus one I have to get at B&N today!
  6. Winter dishes switched out & snowmen mugs brought out
WOOT! 6 things doesn't seem like a lot but I'm very thankful it's all completed cause we (and I mean ME) were kind of in a time crunch after our vacation! I just really, really hope I'm not forgetting something or someone! I don't feel like I am so I should be in good shape.

God Bless List Makers of the world!

Onto more mundane things, I fear though. I have to finish my laundry, put it away & put Liam's laundry away. Clean the floors, vacuum the rugs & put finishing touches on holiday decorating. And shower. A shower would be nice. LeNelle & I are going to finish up some errands today after the Pats game so a quick trip to Michaels, B&N and Giant are on tap for later. I also have to clean up the dining room table and clear it of all my CM stuff so that I can put my fantastic centerpiece on it - LeNelle & Matias couldn't believe that I was just making it up as I went last night - insisting that I was copying it from somewhere!

I'll take pictures of it all later (minus the laundry) & post for y'all to see how the Ninos decorate for Christmas!

1 comment:

Christina Schmidt said...

Okay those six things - that is A LOT of stuff right there!! GOOD JOB!!!

;)